Your health and safety is of the upmost importance to us.
As per Dr. Bonnie Henry’s newest mandates for B.C., we have updated our COVID-19 policy to include MANDATORY masks in all common areas, including the waiting room and hallways. Clients are required to put on a mask before entering the main office for the protection of staff, and to keep a mask on during the session to protect subsequent clients. I will be wearing a mask as well for your protection. If you cannot wear a mask for reasons of health or comfort, or if you need or prefer to meet at a distance, sessions are offered via Zoom (which includes an audio and video recording).
Our office staff have implemented the following procedures during this time::
- We ask that anyone who has been out of country recently or has potential COVID-19 symptoms (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain) not come to the office.
- We ask that everyone limit their time in the waiting room as much as possible. If you arrive early to your appointments, we ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time.
- We ask that you not have anyone who is not essential accompany you to your appointment. Any necessary accompanying person should join the appointment in my office or wait in their car, not stay in the waiting room.
- Restrooms are limited to urgent use only.
- We have removed many of the chairs in the waiting room to create two metres of space in between each.
- We have removed magazines, books and toys from the waiting room.
- We have decals on the floor and signage around the office reminding clients to remain two metres apart.
- Our building managers have installed hand sanitizing stations in the hallways throughout the building. We are also providing hand sanitizer at the reception desk.
- We are disinfecting the Moneris payment terminal between payments.
- We are disinfecting the waiting room at least once per day.
On the day of your visit:
• We will call to confirm you are feeling well and have a mask to wear to your appointment.
• We will give you directions to the office, so that you can enter without having to spend time in the waiting area.
• Our office will be disinfected between each client visit for your protection.
Thank you for your cooperation and support! We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions or concerns about visiting our offices, please don’t hesitate to call Bonita at 250-863-5505.